Light-O-Rama Forums

Star Wars Christmas

snilax

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to receive this in 16 channel sequence if you are still sharing:  jd.swett@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

For me too please.  Victoriaphilipp@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

if you are still sharing, I would love this very much!! carrollde17@yahoo.com

I will not share this beyond just my display. 

Thank you!!!

I would like a copy sent to tonachi3@aol.com, Please 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thank you 

If this is a traditional light (no RGB/pixel) sequence, I would LOVE  😍  a copy as well.  Please.

the5prescotts@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

I agree to not sell this sequence with anyone.  I will not share this sequence with anyone, without prior approval.  This request will be used for my private, personal use on my free show only, for the community to enjoy. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Can anyone please send me any Star Wars sequences???  SOOOO want to add to my show this year....  PLEASE!!!

justbbuck@outlook.com

THANKS!!!!

😉I would also appreciate a copy if this is a traditional light sequence!  I am also interested in other slower sequences for traditional light shows.  

Please & Thank you!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

joeeltobgi @gmail.com

I agree to not sell this sequence with anyone.  I will not share this sequence with anyone, without prior approval.  This request will be used for my private, personal use on my free show only, for the community to enjoy. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

"I would like a copy sent to nebey@hotmail.com"

I would like a copy sent to gr8jeepin@gmail.com

Thank you!

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

may i have a copy please

kad11675@yahoo.com

thanks

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

• 11 months later...

James,

If you are still sharing, can you please send to fcheath2k@gmail.com? Thank you!

I agree to not sell this sequence with anyone.  I will not share this sequence with anyone, without prior approval.  This request will be used for my private, personal use on my free show only, for the community to enjoy. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

• 3 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked