Jump to content

Sharing Sequences


Recommended Posts

Hello All

Shows up and have had great response. Been Hard at it.  Making and modifying sequences of my own. Kind like too share some of strictly my work since others have been so gracious too share theirs with me. Maybe get some pointers from some of you more experienced members. What are the recommended files too share? I have an idea, just want to make sure.

All my work has no pixels. Just wanted to point that out.

Next year ADDICTION HAS SET IN.....

Merry Christmas All.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome!  And congrats on your work, and the feedback you're getting! 

I would be interested to see what you have.  Of course, your *.lms file is needed.  If you used a Visualizer, I would love to have a copy of your visualizer file (*.lee).

Thanks in advance, DOC! 

 

I'm always looking for non-pixel, good design, sequences.  Prefer a high number of channels, but anything is greatly appreciated.

 

Again, thanks in advance!  (My email:  the5prescotts@gmail.com)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 7:43 PM, Mr. P said:

Are they dim on all the squences? Have you tried another set of lights? If yes to both then the only other thing I can think of is the mosfet going bad.

 

30 minutes ago, rhino said:

Awesome!  And congrats on your work, and the feedback you're getting! 

I would be interested to see what you have.  Of course, your *.lms file is needed.  If you used a Visualizer, I would love to have a copy of your visualizer file (*.lee).

Thanks in advance, DOC! 

 

I'm always looking for non-pixel, good design, sequences.  Prefer a high number of channels, but anything is greatly appreciated.

 

Again, thanks in advance!  (My email:  the5prescotts@gmail.com)

 

Sent

You have my version of Mistle Toe (Justin Bieber)

BABY SHARK

Whip and NAE NAE  (People got a kick out of this)

KIKI

Post Malone ( Its the highest viewed and most liked that I did)

Well Mr. Griswoldstyle has this beat at the moment 2K + in three days...... But that's his work with my twist. Can't share that one.   

 

Edited by ~DOC~
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:39 AM, ~DOC~ said:

Hello All

Shows up and have had great response. Been Hard at it.  Making and modifying sequences of my own. Kind like too share some of strictly my work since others have been so gracious too share theirs with me. Maybe get some pointers from some of you more experienced members. What are the recommended files too share? I have an idea, just want to make sure.

All my work has no pixels. Just wanted to point that out.

Next year ADDICTION HAS SET IN.....

Merry Christmas All.

 

 

I would love to see some of your sequences. Jaybird929@comcast.net 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:23 AM, arnettas said:

hello,

can i get a copy?

gedrimasgiedrius@gmail.com

thanks.

 

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 6:59 PM, GWJepsen said:

any you want to send my way would be great.  Thanks  gjepsen@venturafoods.com 

 

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:35 PM, Livestrong5150 said:

Hey Doc-can I get a copy of Baby Sharks? I'm the same as you-I don't have pixels but the inch has set in for next year.

Thanks!

cmuller@ajaxturner.com

 

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:47 PM, JayA said:

I would love to see some of your sequences. Jaybird929@comcast.net 

Sent

Baby Shark (My version) People love this song WOW

Baby its cold outside (My version) Thanks to someone for getting me going on this one.

Under the mistletoe

Whip and Nae nae  (Its just a portion I was trying to mimic the dance LOL)

Candy paint

Hope they work for you. You can preview these on my facebook page (Below) also to see how I have them on my set up and if they are worth your time. Also would appreciate some feedback from fellow hobbyists (Good or bad).

@Livingston.Family.Christmas

 

 

Edited by ~DOC~
forgot something
Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:07 PM, dibblejr said:

Great to see others sharing their work.

Kudos.

JR

I think paying it forward is a great thing. You along with so many others have been so gracious in sharing and helping me out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LSUSaintsMan said:

Would Love Copies of Whatever you are willing to share.

spmbarberbros@yahoo.com 

 

Thank You Very Much!

Sent

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kyboy said:

would love a copy of kiki and whip and nae nae if still sharing thanks in advance!!!!!

landonwebster123@gmail.com

Sent

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Helpusell said:

Can I please get a copy of whatever you are willing to share.  Please and thank you    chazjr@cox.net

Sent

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kyboy said:

thanks for sharing DOC kids love em!!!! great work

Thanks for the feedback. Was wondering what people thought.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...