Light-O-Rama Forums

Putting sequences onto a SD card

rondaxmas

I finally got some songs done for a 16 ccr tree.  I am using S4.  Am I supposed to use the Show Editor or simple show builder or the Hardware Utility to get my sequences on a SD card to use in the mini director?  The SD card came with the Mini Director and has songs on it that I need to delete as well because they won't work with my CCR tree.  All of the sequences are visible on the Visualizer, YAY that worked!

Thanks!

I don't have a director, but you can use the Simple show builder or as is sometimes preferred, the MP3 tab of the Hardware utility.

I use the LOR MP3 tab of the Hardware Utility to create SD cards.  Make sure you are using Kingston SD cards because other brands don't perform as well and result in glitchy shows.

Thank you.  Any way to have the CCR tree just twinkling with different colors or just solid red or clear when the show ends? I can only play it to about 830 p,m.   Would like to have it lit up afterwards without the music.

Just now, rondaxmas said:

Thank you.  Any way to have the CCR tree just twinkling with different colors or just solid red or clear when the show ends? I can only play it to about 830 p,m.   Would like to have it lit up afterwards without the music.

You will still need a sequence for that, but you can quickly make an animation without music and loop it. At least you can with a computer driving the show. I think you can do it with a director.