Light-O-Rama Forums

Need help with Mega Tree & 64 Ch. - Got an awesome deal but...

NV1985

Hi!   So the weekend of Thanksgiving someone local sold their whole LOR set.  2 boxes + some arches (not jumping tho) + a 16 ch. Mega Tree.   Lets just say I jumped on it because I wanted to build all of those things and that all takes a lot of time!  We had to fix both boxes, shout out to LOR for sending us new connector jacks & the video posted on these forums!  

Well we set up some of the new items and I'm not trying to convert my 16 channel display to 64 channels....last minute.   I'm doing pretty good with everything except the Mega Tree.  All my spins look choppy and nothing creative.   Definitely going to have to cut it down to a lot less songs this year, but plugging along.  

Would someone who has more channels / Mega Tree be willing to share some of their sequences with me so I can see what I should be doing / help me with speeding up some of the programming.  

If you already have any of these songs I would be EXTRA appreciate (If you have a 16 channel display I'll be happy to share what I have with you if you are reading this)

Shelfish Elf
All I want for Christmas - Mirah Carey
Beautifl Christmas - Manson Parody
BTS Chrismas 
TSO Carol of the Bells
TSO Wizards of Winter
TSO MadRussian
The Grinch
What's this - Nightmare before Christmas
Ho Ho- Missy Modell
I am Santa Clause - Parody
Let it go
Do you want to build a snowman
Pentonix Mary Did you Know
Pentonix  Drummerboy
Santa Clause is coming to town - sugarcult (punk)
Train - Shake up Christmas
Where are you Christmas Faith Hill 

Thank you so much.  Everyone in these Forums are always super helpful.   

I know of a few websites that have sequences as well, but if anyone can link to some other ones that would also be great.  Thanks again!  

34 minutes ago, jtomason said:

Sent the ones I have from your list. 

Would you mind sending those my way as well?  worldclasssniper@yahoo.com

On 12/1/2018 at 12:27 PM, NV1985 said:

Hi!   So the weekend of Thanksgiving someone local sold their whole LOR set.  2 boxes + some arches (not jumping tho) + a 16 ch. Mega Tree.   Lets just say I jumped on it because I wanted to build all of those things and that all takes a lot of time!  We had to fix both boxes, shout out to LOR for sending us new connector jacks & the video posted on these forums!  

Well we set up some of the new items and I'm not trying to convert my 16 channel display to 64 channels....last minute.   I'm doing pretty good with everything except the Mega Tree.  All my spins look choppy and nothing creative.   Definitely going to have to cut it down to a lot less songs this year, but plugging along.  

Would someone who has more channels / Mega Tree be willing to share some of their sequences with me so I can see what I should be doing / help me with speeding up some of the programming.  

If you already have any of these songs I would be EXTRA appreciate (If you have a 16 channel display I'll be happy to share what I have with you if you are reading this)

Shelfish Elf
All I want for Christmas - Mirah Carey
Beautifl Christmas - Manson Parody
BTS Chrismas 
TSO Carol of the Bells
TSO Wizards of Winter
TSO MadRussian
The Grinch
What's this - Nightmare before Christmas
Ho Ho- Missy Modell
I am Santa Clause - Parody
Let it go
Do you want to build a snowman
Pentonix Mary Did you Know
Pentonix  Drummerboy
Santa Clause is coming to town - sugarcult (punk)
Train - Shake up Christmas
Where are you Christmas Faith Hill 

Thank you so much.  Everyone in these Forums are always super helpful.   

If you have any of those you are willing to share, I would love them.

Thank you

On 12/3/2018 at 9:27 PM, marcmiller04 said:

Would you mind sending those my way as well?  worldclasssniper@yahoo.com

Sent!

On 12/3/2018 at 8:52 PM, jtomason said:

Sent the ones I have from your list. 

Could you send those my way too please? 

ptlicht@gmail.com

• The topic was locked