Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR controller issues

Randall Huber

I have 12 ribbon CCR (original) tree.  When I fire up the Hardware Utility and test, 11 of the 12 ribbons light 3/4 of the way.  The 12th lights the whole length.  I can change the colors and effects fine.  Is there something I am missing? Also, when I played 1 of my sequences, nothing happened on the tree.

1 minute ago, Randall Huber said:

Brain fart, I figured it out.

Please post what you figured out for future readers who may have the same issue.

ok, i didnt have all the rgb channels in the console on in the hardware unit.  i moved the slide bar all the way ro incude all 50 pixels

3 minutes ago, Randall Huber said:

ok, i didnt have all the rgb channels in the console on in the hardware unit.  i moved the slide bar all the way ro incude all 50 pixels

That's okay, a little embarrassment never hurts anybody, it happens to all of us.  😁

2 minutes ago, Randall Huber said:

still cant get my CCR to play during a song.  any thoughts?

99% of the time when lights work properly in HU and not a sequence then it is a config issue. Also make sure you have control lights checked in SE.

20 minutes ago, Randall Huber said:

still cant get my CCR to play during a song.  any thoughts?

Is this while playing the show from the show player or from the Sequence Editor?

You said these are original CCRs.  Two thoughts.  Is the LOR network set for Enhanced mode?  If so, the CCRs firmware may need to be updated, and you need to have to LOR Control Panel running (which in turn, starts the Comm Listener).

so i checked the network configuration and found that under aux network, (the one i use for ccr) under port tab, it said none.  this should be com 5 at 500k.  i checked the enhanced box.  

• The topic was locked