Light-O-Rama Forums

Papagayo to LOR expired

Denny H

When I open up Pagagayo to LOR I get a "This copy of PapagayoToLOR expired"  error message.  When I click OK I am able to get into the program where I see that it's expired as of 8-1-2018.  Is there a newer version?   Also when I try to use the export about 10 seconds of a song it seems as though it gets compressed into 7 seconds.  I have the frames set to 25 FPS.  Any ideas?

ItsMeBob wrote the transfer tool. Maybe he will Chime in with if there is/ will be a renewell or not.

As far as timing, my time with pgo the timing was .05

Or you can just do it my way without pgo. It’s much faster, accurate

JR

Hello JR,

Thank you for the response.  How do you do it your way without pgo?  Do you have something written up on your method?

Dennis

Hi Denny   There are two posts with the same question plus you asked me privately.   I have now replied to all three. 

PapagayoToLOR does expire intentionally so everyone will be using the current version which you can obtain at my website

The problems you are having with a short duration .dat file are problems with using Papagayo itself which is not software written by me.  Its old and buggy.  Sounds to me like the .pgo is not set to 25FPS.  This is CRITICAL and repeating CRITICAL.   Your time sliding all the words around will be wasted if you dont confirm 25FPS before you start.   Open your .pgo file with notepad  (NOT WORD or other editor)    The top three lines will look like this.   Change the third line to be 25 if it is not and save.  If you have to change it then all of your words will have to adjusted to match up.

lipsync version 1
canon rock.wav

Hey ...   I see this was my 3000th  post in a little over 10 years. 

Edited by ItsMeBobO

2 hours ago, ItsMeBobO said:

Hi Denny   There are two posts with the same question plus you asked me privately.   I have now replied to all three. 

PapagayoToLOR does expire intentionally so everyone will be using the current version which you can obtain at my website

The problems you are having with a short duration .dat file are problems with using Papagayo itself which is not software written by me.  Its old and buggy.  Sounds to me like the .pgo is not set to 25FPS.  This is CRITICAL and repeating CRITICAL.   Your time sliding all the words around will be wasted if you dont confirm 25FPS before you start.   Open your .pgo file with notepad  (NOT WORD or other editor)    The top three lines will look like this.   Change the third line to be 25 if it is not and save.  If you have to change it then all of your words will have to adjusted to match up.

lipsync version 1
canon rock.wav

Hey ...   I see this was my 3000th  post in a little over 10 years. 

That is a decade to some. LOL

My reply was based on either his other thread or pm- can’t remember. Something about having SE set u at .04 and not .05

JR

ah..   well.    SE does not need any timings at .04 or .05.    Just use paste by time and the clipboard will go in perfectly. 

Edited by ItsMeBobO

3 minutes ago, ItsMeBobO said:

ah..   well.    SE does not need any timings at .04 or .05.    Just use past by time and the clipboard will go in perfectly. 

How much I forgot. Thanks for the reminder.

JR