Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixel Tree Sequences Needed

dakotahwelch

Hello everyone! Running way behind on my show. I have all sequences completed but really need with pixel tree sequences for my mega tree. I have a 16 strand alpha pix smart pixel. Here are pixel tree sequences that I need:

Rocking Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee

A Mad Russian Christmas - TSO

Boughs of Holly - TSO

Cannon Rock - TSO

Nut Rocker - TSO

Holly Jolly Christmas - Burt Ives

Light of Christmas - Owl City

Frosty the Snowman

Oh What a Glorious Night - Sidewalk Prophets

Thank you guys very much!!!!

dakotahwelch@msn.com

From this list I sequenced Boughs of Holly and Holly Jolly Christmas.  32 x 50 360 degree tree. These are S5 LORedit files, not compatible with S4 or below. Willing to share if you can use them.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stephan Sherrick said:

From this list I sequenced Boughs of Holly and Holly Jolly Christmas.  32 x 50 360 degree tree. These are S5 LORedit files, not compatible with S4 or below. Willing to share if you can use them.

Stephan,

I purchased S5 pro so I should be good. I would love to have those sequences please!!!!  Thanks    dakotahwelch@msn.com

So, LOR trying to make more money by forcing to buy S5. I guess I might have to try looking into another company. FX my DJ program did the same thing, Buy 100's of dollars in program. just so they can upgrade and not have the upgrade work with the older program.

In LORs defense, in the world of software changes there are new features that require changes to file formats that make it incompatible with older versions.  There is often no way around that.  The LOR file format has been unchanged in a lot of years - at least as far back as S2 which was replaced in 2011.  S5 is a huge change that required a revised file format that is not compatible with older versions. S5 will however still read a S2 (maybe S1 file - I was not around that far back).

No one is forcing you to move to S5, but expect that over time, more and more shared sequences will be in the new S5 file format.

1 hour ago, Richard365 said:

So, LOR trying to make more money by forcing to buy S5. I guess I might have to try looking into another company. FX my DJ program did the same thing, Buy 100's of dollars in program. just so they can upgrade and not have the upgrade work with the older program.

its an upgrade fee to your license of like $29... you dont have to shell out full price again... 

no problems here and had delivered the best show results ever for us. Yes its a change and yes you shouldnt do it now.... but did it a few weeks back and have no regrets with S5!

• The topic was locked