Light-O-Rama Forums

Beginner looking for sequences for 12 CCR super tree

Randy wine

Hi,

New to LOR, got my basic starter system last Wednesday with CCR 12 super tree (no star). 

I just got my lights up and running Saturday with the basic 16 channel controller. Have it going with the director and FM transmitter with my house lights. Looking to get sequences for my CCR 12 super tree that is next to go up. I have the basic TSO package from the SD card editable. I believe I need the sequences for the tree and then got to find the way to tie the two together. Digging in these forums is brutal as every keyword search brings up 1000 replies.

Any sequence offerings would be great so I can at least fully test the tree, then will get to coordinating both controllers and sequences in to a show.

thanks for any offerings and help.

Randy sending you a PM.  I don't have a CCR tree, but have 10 RGB Smart LOR Strands in my show, so maybe these may help with your tree.  I can't say.  Look for the PM for details on where to get the sequences.

Thank you Orville,

Really appreciate the start and help. So far my son and family are loving the basics, gonna be great when I can take this over the top with the tree.

Randy, 

Search for pixel tree matrix sequence, James Morris has been so kind to share the CCR ribbon sequences on here. He asks that you use it for personal use only and that you personally request it. I hope this helps!

Merry Christmas!

Edited by Shadow62672

5 hours ago, Randy wine said:

Thank you Orville,

Really appreciate the start and help. So far my son and family are loving the basics, gonna be great when I can take this over the top with the tree.

You're very welcome Randy. 

Also do as Shadow62672 stated, Jame Morris is a great guy here and he shares his sequences and he does a bit more than I do, I just don't have the space for a Mega RGB/CCR style tree where I live, wish I did, I'd love to have one.   I live in what they used to call "Trailer Parks", but due to that name always having bad connotations, the majority of them now call themselves "Manufactured Home Parks" LOL.  So my yard is extremely small!

But like Shadow62672 had stated, you do have to request them personally from James Morris, and he'll oblige you with many of the sequences he's done.  many of us here have gooten sequences from James Morris and copied and pasted from his into our sequences.

Good Luck my friend!

• The topic was locked