Light-O-Rama Forums

Watch entire show in Vizualier

Donl1150

Can I run the entire show in Vizualizer without my ELL network connected?  I want to make some last minute fine tuning without actually having the lights come on.  I know they work properly

I use the visualizer with the SE editor when doing the programming but I want to just have all my songs play one after the other using visualizer, just as they would in the show.  No interruptions.  I want to see how it flows & if I need to normalize volume of the music across all songs.

• 4 weeks later...

I found that the volume from your Visualizer play back will not be the same as when you play your show.

I run all my music thru some freeware called "mp3gain" and set my Target Volume to 89.0db then save this to the music file in the LOR software.

Hope this helps,

Jack

• 8 months later...

help, i keep trying to write a test viz with a string of 50 dmx pixels and a string of rgb set for 3 channels in dmx and a string of liteorama all set to different units and unniverse. when i send viz into superstar sequencer . i am able to use instant sequencer to make a quick sequence which i can see in the SS, but when i export to SE and use simulation mode in the viz it does not show up. only the channels set to litorama work. am i doing something wrong or is this just how it works. i am using S4 4.4.4

Thanks that worked instantly. You are a guru , you have actually helped me in the past. and i appreciate your dedication to this forum and all of us.