Light-O-Rama Forums

RGB Ribbon background fill

lwaller

I am looking for some background fill for the RGB ribbon I have as the rest is setup to the music and are generic lights.  RGB is on the house while generic lights are on props (Deer, trees, etc.) so the house is bare and was looking for some good RGB cycles to just run in the background while playing songs.

11 hours ago, lwaller said:

I am looking for some background fill for the RGB ribbon I have as the rest is setup to the music and are generic lights.  RGB is on the house while generic lights are on props (Deer, trees, etc.) so the house is bare and was looking for some good RGB cycles to just run in the background while playing songs.

If you go to this link: RGB Christmas Sequences for 2018 then you can download any of these and just copy the RGB parts out and use them in an Animation Only Sequence that can run while your musical sequences play.

Since you Have a Basic Plus license, you will only be able to access the first 4 tracks in my sequences, the RGB lighting is in Track 7, but not to worry, to access them just delete track 1, track 2 will move to become track 1, delete track 1 again, now track2, which was track 3 will once again move up to track 1, delete track 1 again, you should now be able to view and copy from track 7, which will now be Track 4.   To only have the RGB track, just keep deleting track 1 until the RGB lighting becomes Track 1.

Enjoy.

6 hours ago, lwaller said:

Thanks Orville I appreciate it! I will give them a go and see if it works.

They were updated recently, but the RGB Channels are still at the bottom {last track}, just keep deleting tracks until you get to them.  Added another controller and some more items to the display, so had to update everything with the changes, as I use the online sequences as one area to keep my backups, just in case something happens and I need to replace something I really screwed up. LOL

• The topic was locked