Light-O-Rama Forums

Rotating text 180 degrees horizontally

Star Lord

When I select the 180 degrees rotation radio button on SuperStar Sequencer S4, it rotates my text 180 degrees vertically.  Is it possible to flip the text 180 degrees horizontally?

There are 4 choices, 0 degrees, 90 degrees, 180 degrees, and 270 degrees. When you choose 180 degrees it gets rotated 180 degrees and so the text ends up being upside down and going right to left.

I'm not sure if this is what you are wanting, but If you want text where each character is rotated you can choose a vertical font. Try choosing a vertical font and see if that does what you are wanting.

Hi Brian,

I'm looking for a horizontal flip.  Like a mirror image.  Maybe I'll need to create a text image file for what I am looking for?

James

Edited by Star Lord

There is nothing in the Text Setup dialog box that will flip text to create a mirror image. But what you can do is:

1) Add a text effect with the desired text in it

2) click on the "pause" button that is just to the left of the "stop" button, this puts you in "single step" mode

3) click on the time ruler at the beginning of the text effect and you can use the left and right arrow keys to step through the effect

4) click on the Image button to get the Image Setup dialog box to appear, in the Image list click on "Add" and you will now have an image of the text

5) click on the "manipulate selected image" button and you can flip it left-right or up-down

6) you now have an image that is the mirror image of the original text