Light-O-Rama Forums

One Channel dim lights

~DOC~

Finally have everything hooked up. I ran a test sequence to count the channels to make sure they light when they are suppose to. I have one channel (14) which gets power but the lights are so dim. At least I know it getting power. Just not enough it appears.  I checked my sequence it is at full on. What else should I be looking at?

14 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Does it stay on dim when a sequence is not playing? Does is still flash when it is supposed to during the sequence but is just dim?

It turns off when it suppose to. But it’s super hard to see.

3 minutes ago, ~DOC~ said:

It turns off when it suppose to. But it’s super hard to see.

Did you verify the intensity setting on that channel?

Ok as far as I can see Mr. P it’s 100% but again as you know I am a new guy. Maybe I am looking at the wrong thing. Could you tell me where to look so I can verify what I am looking at is correct?

4 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Did you verify the intensity setting on that channel?

Sorry forgot to quote you to let you know I answered above...

3 minutes ago, ~DOC~ said:

Ok as far as I can see Mr. P it’s 100% but again as you know I am a new guy. Maybe I am looking at the wrong thing. Could you tell me where to look so I can verify what I am looking at is correct?

Open the sequence in SE, on the channel that is dim put your mouse on one of the blocks that is turned on and a little block will appear giving you info. It will have Channel, Timings, Event and Event Times, for Event it should say Completely On. If it has Intesity at 50% or something like that then you need to change it.

7 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Open the sequence in SE, on the channel that is dim put your mouse on one of the blocks that is turned on and a little block will appear giving you info. It will have Channel, Timings, Event and Event Times, for Event it should say Completely On. If it has Intesity at 50% or something like that then you need to change it.

Says completely ON

2 minutes ago, ~DOC~ said:

Says completely ON

One more thing, do you know how to check lighting curves in the HU for that contoller. Open the HU, Refresh and select that controller. Click config button  on bottom and then Advanced Configuration buttonon and the advanced config box opens. in the left columns are the dimming curves, ensure they all say LOR Standard.

3 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

One more thing, do you know how to check lighting curves in the HU for that contoller. Open the HU, Refresh and select that controller. Click config button  on bottom and then Advanced Configuration buttonon and the advanced config box opens. in the left columns are the dimming curves, ensure they all say LOR Standard.

HU? Not sure what that is at the moment.

Edited by ~DOC~

Are they dim on all the squences? Have you tried another set of lights? If yes to both then the only other thing I can think of is the mosfet going bad.

Just now, ~DOC~ said:

Will this eventually affect other channels? I would think it won't be too noticeable until I get this resolved.

No, it will not affect other channels.

• Like 1