Light-O-Rama Forums

Davis Family Christmas 2018 Trailer

scodavis

Hello everyone,

It's that time of year again!  We're all set for our opening night on November 19th, and we're even getting a taco truck this year so people can enjoy food while they watch the show.  Here is our 2018 teaser trailer.  Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RObgroWJXmw

Scott J. Davis

jfuller8400 - Thank you!  I really enjoy doing the trailer every year as it gives our Facebook followers a little taste of the songs I've chosen for this year.

BYRG - Haha exactly!  I don't know how familiar you are with Fresno, CA but food trucks, especially taco trucks, are HUGE in this area.  In fact, one of the biggest events we have each year is with our local AAA team (Fresno Grizzlies) and they do the taco truck throwdown where many trucks compete for best tacos.

Weather is looking good as well - I'm really looking forward to our event.

-Scott

On 11/16/2018 at 1:35 PM, scodavis said:

jfuller8400 - Thank you!  I really enjoy doing the trailer every year as it gives our Facebook followers a little taste of the songs I've chosen for this year.

BYRG - Haha exactly!  I don't know how familiar you are with Fresno, CA but food trucks, especially taco trucks, are HUGE in this area.  In fact, one of the biggest events we have each year is with our local AAA team (Fresno Grizzlies) and they do the taco truck throwdown where many trucks compete for best tacos.

Weather is looking good as well - I'm really looking forward to our event.

-Scott

About the only thing I'm familiar with in Fresno is that it's on the way to Yosemite....haha!  Great area though and could definitely live there as it's close to the wife and I favorite National Park.  Was just camping in the valley a few weeks ago.......awesome!

Good luck with your light 'em par-tayyy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked