Light-O-Rama Forums

G3-MP3 Scheduling With Hardware Utility Or Simple Show Builder

Miguel Carrasco

How can I create a show that runs an animation on G3-MP3 that plays every hour, leaves the lights on when not playing, but ALSO leaves the lights on after the schedule is done. Why? I would assume most want this feature. Here is why.

I'd like the lights to turn on at 4pm when its starts getting dark, and the first show to play at 6pm, then every hour till 9pm show being the final show. Then after the 9pm show ends, leave the lights on till 11pm without another 10pm show.

Is this possible? I've looked everywhere and can't find a way.

Hardware Editor -> MP3 Tab

Show 01 - 4:30 - 6:00
Animation sequence, loop continuously.

Show 02 - 6:00 - 9:30
Songs, Loop every hour. Lights on option in lower left for in between shows.

Show 03 - 9:30-11:00
Animation sequence, loop continuously.

• Like 1

And if you aren't aware, when in the Add Seq in the HWU MP3 tab, to put in an animation sequence, you have to go down under the window where it shows options for sequences, it will show Musical Sequence as a default, click on the little arrow on the right of this box and select Animation Sequence to add animation sequences to your MP3 Director.   You will need to set show times for each sequence type{Shows you're setting up}, as Don posted above.  Follow that, just make sure for the static lights, you change the default from Musical Sequence to Animation Sequence and you can set it up.

It's really easy once you see how it's done.

Edited by Orville
  • Like 1

• The topic was locked