Light-O-Rama Forums

16x25 Pixle tree

HLE

I’m starting to regret getting this thing. There really isn’t a lot of sequences out there for this and I’m not the greatest at sequencing either. Most of the songs I have I just do the auto sequence in Super Star. If you are better than I am at sequencing this tree and would like to share anything you might have, it would be greatly appreciated. Anything is more than welcomed!!!  giggly_jam@hotmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

Brian at Superstarlights.com is a great help and he has some 16x25 sequences available as well as a detailed way to convert others as a starting point. I've managed to go from a standing start to something pretty good having done the same thing you did....

2 minutes ago, topherwurts said:

Brian at Superstarlights.com is a great help and he has some 16x25 sequences available as well as a detailed way to convert others as a starting point. I've managed to go from a standing start to something pretty good having done the same thing you did....

Yea, and you remind me.... aside from Brian's great help,   the thing about his designs is the great attention to detail and clever sequences.  His designs are the number 1 hits at my house.

NO, he is not my brother !    He just deserves kudos. 😁

• The topic was locked