Light-O-Rama Forums

connectivity on CTB16PC- but no lights in test

olracs

I have three CTB16PC controllers daisy link together and everything was working fine. later on went to test and these three and they don't work. I have connectivity green light solid and I believe the situation was the same, any how any list of things I should be looking at in hardware or software to help me resolve this issue.

How are you attempting to control the lights - I.e. from Sequence Editor, the Hardware Utility, from Pixel Editor, a Show on Demand, a scheduled show?  Also, is the LOR network Enhanced or non-enhanced?  Is the LOR Control Panel running (and therefore, the Comm Listener)?  Is the Hardware Utility running?

That’s enough for now...

1 hour ago, olracs said:

I have three CTB16PC controllers daisy link together and everything was working fine. later on went to test and these three and they don't work. I have connectivity green light solid and I believe the situation was the same, any how any list of things I should be looking at in hardware or software to help me resolve this issue.

Green Status LED?  Do you really mean RED (found next to the RJ45 connectors?

Is the Network configuration COMx set to the same value as was shown in the HU? (If you only have 1 network, clicking  the Use this for show, should fix this. If you have 2 + networks, that button can mess you up ☹️ ). To see your LOR network settings:right-click the lightbulb in the tool tray:: Network Preferences  (or use the start menu)

Sometimes it's just a PC issue, restarted and everything is good. "I don't know" Thank you to TheDucks for your reply! Your awesome

9 hours ago, TheDucks said:

Green Status LED?  Do you really mean RED (found next to the RJ45 connectors?

On Gen3 controllers, the status light is green.

21 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

On Gen3 controllers, the status light is green.

Oops! Just went out and looked. It is the only one I have with a green led: