Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for blue christmas with faces by elvis

country christmas

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have singing faces, a mega tree, or arches.  I do though have lots of pixel strips, and a whole forest of trees in multiple colors on 48 regular channels.

I do have a Blue Christmas sequence I have spent a lot of time on, and it includes a bunch of dummy channels representing different parts of the song, as well as a polyphonic transcription and spectrum breakdown.

lor@wizlights.com

• 11 months later...
On 11/21/2018 at 1:44 PM, james morris said:

Sent

Would love a copy if still available I would like a copy sent to wernimontbrian@gmail.com" "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

33 minutes ago, Golfer said:

Would love a copy if still available I would like a copy sent to wernimontbrian@gmail.com" "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James will send it. If you don't get my face sequence with it shoot me a message and I will send it your way. I just don't have the complete packages zipped like James does,

Sent your custom sequence to you.

JR

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

James will send it. If you don't get my face sequence with it shoot me a message and I will send it your way. I just don't have the complete packages zipped like James does,

Sent your custom sequence to you.

JR

THanks JR...Got the sequence, it worked perfect!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

James- would you be willing to share a late copy of blue Christmas?  Have spent hours trying and this newbie is confused.

6 hours ago, Lights in Columbia said:

James- would you be willing to share a late copy of blue Christmas?  Have spent hours trying and this newbie is confused.

Please read our new policy and reply with the correct statement about not sharing etc. and James will be more than happy to share.

Also ask him for my word doc so you will understand how to correctly copy and paste to your sequence.

After the holidays hit me up and I will send you my video tutorial on how I sequence my singing faces

JR

• The topic was locked