• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dibblejr

• Marty Belisle

• pb9630

• kyboy

Has anyone done a lms sequence/channels to this yet? Very limited on time this year to sequence working two jobs. Could really use a boost if you can send it to me guys.

Jr I would love to have this one. I'm just very limited on time but if you can send me the faces and somebody else sends me a channel  lms I might be able to just copy and paste a few things just to have another song.

Thank you as always

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

On 9/16/2019 at 10:39 PM, GriswoldStyle said:

Has anyone done a lms sequence/channels to this yet? Very limited on time this year to sequence working two jobs. Could really use a boost if you can send it to me guys.

Jr I would love to have this one. I'm just very limited on time but if you can send me the faces and somebody else sends me a channel  lms I might be able to just copy and paste a few things just to have another song.

Thank you as always

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

Sent the faces, I think James may only use 2 or 3 faces of my sequences.

JR

• 1 month later...

I would like a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you for your help in my show. 

I would like a copy sent to frostyfamily@comcast.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

please and thank you.

can I get a copy of the sequence if your still sharing and where to get the mp3 from thank you in advance and god bless!!!!

landonwebster123@gmail.com

6 hours ago, kyboy said:

can I get a copy of the sequence if your still sharing and where to get the mp3 from thank you in advance and god bless!!!!

landonwebster123@gmail.com

Song Info

Artist -  Pledge Drive

Title -  Christmas Rhapsody

Album -  A Silent Night at the Opera

Please read and accept the conditions

I know Ive shared a lot with you but its come to this

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

7 hours ago, OfficerFrosty said:

I would like a copy sent to frostyfamily@comcast.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

please and thank you.

Sent, thank you for accepting the conditions

Enjoy

JR

13 hours ago, pb9630 said:

I would like a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you for your help in my show. 

Sent, thank you for accepting the conditions

Enjoy

JR

I would like a copy sent to landonwebster123@gmail.com"

BIG THANK YOU IN ADVANCE AND GOD BLESS

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed seI would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

quence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

5 hours ago, kyboy said:

I would like a copy sent to landonwebster123@gmail.com"

BIG THANK YOU IN ADVANCE AND GOD BLESS

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed seI would like a copy sent to insert email address"

quence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you for accepting the conditions.

Sent

You are very welcome

Enjoy

JR

• Like 1

On 11/1/2019 at 7:12 AM, kingfish said:

May I please get a copy

kingfish824@gmail.com

once again thank you

larry

Please read the post above or below and do as the others and accept the conditions. I apologize for any inconvenience.

JR

On 11/7/2019 at 5:06 PM, kyboy said:

Thank you

i agree

the one and only

kingfish

kingfish824@gmail.com

Edited by kingfish

4 hours ago, kingfish said:

Thank you

i agree

the one and only

kingfish

kingfish824@gmail.com