Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Jingle Bells ~ Frank Sinatra singing faces

dibblejr

Hi JR - Do you know if James ever added other props?  I tried searching to see if he posted a thread, but couldn't find it.

I would like a copy sent to pdarrah@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks - PJD

7 hours ago, PJD said:

Hi JR - Do you know if James ever added other props?  I tried searching to see if he posted a thread, but couldn't find it.

I would like a copy sent to pdarrah@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks - PJD

Sent

Enjoy

JR

If available, I would like to view the sequence with the added props.  If not, I would love the faces sequence. 

I would like a copy sent to reddie721@aol.com

Thanks, Rob 

"I would like a copy sent to insert str8upgirl@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to asl9622@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thanks again! Sorry for making so many requests. I never saw this portion of the forum until today!

On 11/4/2019 at 7:22 PM, asl9622 said:

I would like a copy sent to asl9622@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thanks again! Sorry for making so many requests. I never saw this portion of the forum until today!

Thank you for accepting the conditions

Sent

Enjoy

JR

Can I get a copy please? JL67Stang@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you!

Can you please email me a copy of the sequence and details on how to get the corresponding audio? Thank you so much!

My email is maxjmcguire@gmail.com

12 hours ago, mjmcguire said:

Can you please email me a copy of the sequence and details on how to get the corresponding audio? Thank you so much!

My email is maxjmcguire@gmail.com

Thank you for accepting the conditions

Song info is on page 1 first post and within the sequence, I ensure I put it there to help everyone.

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

22 hours ago, JayStang said:

Can I get a copy please? JL67Stang@gmail.com

Thank you!

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

• 3 weeks later...

"I would like a copy sent to nebey@hotmail.com"

On 12/4/2019 at 9:20 AM, Nebey said:

"I would like a copy sent to nebey@hotmail.com"

Sent

Happy Holidays

JR

"I agree to not sell or share this or any sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.  I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to bigmaddog@rocketmail.com

Thank You

On 12/12/2019 at 11:57 AM, bigmaddog said:

"I agree to not sell or share this or any sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.  I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to bigmaddog@rocketmail.com

Thank You

Sent Happy Holidays

JR

• 10 months later...

I agree to not sell or share this or any sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.  I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to wernimontbrian@gmail.com

Thanks as always!

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked