Light-O-Rama Forums

64 Channels with Mega tree

Mr. Holiday

Hey yall just wanted to ask if you guys can share some Christmas sequnces? My christmas set up insist of 16 Channel incandescent Mega Tree and and the rest of my channes will be incans also. Its my first year using LOR and just built a Mega Tree so would appreciate any sequences that have Mega Trees Thank you in advanced

44982053_10218630499973222_9200140580225548288_n.jpg

Just a couple decent ones jingle bells, blue Christmas, winter wonderland etc etc you know the usual classics if any new ones 

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:16 AM, Mr. Holiday said:

Just a couple decent ones jingle bells, blue Christmas, winter wonderland etc etc you know the usual classics if any new ones 

email address?

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 7:29 PM, Mr. Holiday said:

Yes sorry its ... Limbe18@gmail.com

I tried but Cox Communications wouldn't let me send it.

Says "Limbe18@gmail.com" is an invalid address.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Mr. Holiday said:

Hey Mega Arch can you try bluecashkennels@gmail.com thanks

I send a lot of emails - have no idea what's going on here - but Cox says that's an invalid email address too...

42 minutes ago, Mega Arch said:

I send a lot of emails - have no idea what's going on here - but Cox says that's an invalid email address too...

I get it almost every day. Instead of playing email tag after the second time I just skip them. LOL - every now and then its my fault, that is why I started putting the "please provide an email that can be copy pasted". Don't have time to decipher and normally if I don't see the email .com I just skip the post.

The Limbe18@gmail.com worked with me the last time I shared with this user. The bluecash email, Ive never seen. However if the user hasn't been on his email in a period of time the mail will get shut down and gone. I sent that email in Mach 2018

JR

2 minutes ago, Mr. Holiday said:

Thanks dibble I don't know what's going on eithet, I received emails from you guys before strange

Just wanted them to know its actually a valid email

Some people still try to type out there dot com and stuff like this is a Craigslist listing or something. Just no time for that, it also shows who actually reads the initial post. LOL Kind of a marker.

JR

1 hour ago, dibblejr said:

Just wanted them to know its actually a valid email

Some people still try to type out there dot com and stuff like this is a Craigslist listing or something. Just no time for that, it also shows who actually reads the initial post. LOL Kind of a marker.

JR

Yep - I only copy and paste. 

2 hours ago, dibblejr said:

...The Limbe18@gmail.com worked with me the last time I shared with this user....

JR

JR, I sent the email to you. See if you can forward to him.

Last try - going back outside before the snow gets here......

22 minutes ago, Mr. Holiday said:

Appreciate it Mega Arch.... Any luck  JR???

This is the first chance all dat to open email. Will fwd when I get to it. I have 380 new emails

46 minutes ago, Mr. Holiday said:

Appreciate it Mega Arch.... Any luck  JR???

Just fwd it to you

Let us know once you receive it

JR

21 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Just fwd it to you

Let us know once you receive it

JR

8 minutes ago, Mr. Holiday said:

got it thank you

great.. thanks for the relay JR.

Have roughly the same setup. Can I please get a copy of some also please. 1st year with a tree so need anything.    chazjr@cox.net

1 hour ago, Helpusell said:

Have roughly the same setup. Can I please get a copy of some also please. 1st year with a tree so need anything.    chazjr@cox.net

sent

• The topic was locked