Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie4 set global maximum intensity

Vince4xmas

Is there a way to set the maximum pixel intensity percentage on a Pixie4? Pixels too bright and do not want to go back and edit all sequences in S5.

I can change it on my Pixcon16 under "advanced configuration" tab to a lower global percentage.

26 minutes ago, Vince4xmas said:

Is there a way to set the maximum pixel intensity percentage on a Pixie4? Pixels too bright and do not want to go back and edit all sequences in S5.

I can change it on my Pixcon16 under "advanced configuration" tab to a lower global percentage.

In the HU under the Config there is an Intensity Range setting, try that.

3 hours ago, Vince4xmas said:

Ooooooo. Thanks. I see it now.

If you have SS you can set it there as well. If you have a sequence you would like to dim down.

I have found anything under 20% you get no lights. My tune to matrix is set at 25% and its still bright enough to see it in daylight.

First "edit" select entire sequence, all left or all right depending.

After that Tools

Move or Scale affects

Very bottom set intensity.

JR

DIBBLEJR: I do not see those steps/options in S5. Can you please elaborate.

Believe it might be best to turn down intensity with hardware utility on both Pixie4 and Pixcon16. Reduce maximum intensity percentage from 100%?

In S5, the intensity and scaling is on [Right click] > Set Foreground Effects > Scale.

I agree with you that it would be far better to do it in the hardware.

23 minutes ago, Vince4xmas said:

DIBBLEJR: I do not see those steps/options in S5. Can you please elaborate.

Believe it might be best to turn down intensity with hardware utility on both Pixie4 and Pixcon16. Reduce maximum intensity percentage from 100%?

That's SuperStar above. S5 I cant tell you.

You may be able to set it in the HU/ Config/ CCR, Pixie config but not having one connected to this computer I do not remember. It would be on the same screen as color order and on right side of that box.

I believe it may be Resolution- ive never tried it there since I can do it in SS.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

• The topic was locked