Light-O-Rama Forums

Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph

Jetmech4aa

Hello, Can I get a copy please?

"I agree not to sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private and personal use on my show. I also understand the simple fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in my sequence. Don't make it mine by to share ".

Thank you! 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• steve lopez

• cigvich

• Jetmech4aa

Copy please?  I agree to not sell or share thissequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.

martoo@verizon.net

James,

"I would like a copy sent to Cigvich@gmail.com"

thank you, John

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would love to see this one sent my way.  2017S238@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to nebey@hotmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

James, I think this is the tread you wanted me to go to. Thanks!

"I would like a copy sent to Cigvich@gmail.com"

thank you, John

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy please frankgt64@gmail.com 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• 4 months later...

I would like a copy of this as well please for a 16 to 32 channel sequence please and thank you

cmhall2013@gmail.com

• 4 months later...

Thank you for sharing. May I have a copy?

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.  asl9622@outlook.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hey James, could you send me a copy of both? 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Coppelldad38@gmail.com

Thank you!

"I would like a copy sent to brianw@pga.com"

thank!

On 10/23/2018 at 4:13 PM, james morris said:

Sent

Could I please get a copy as well? 

coltonwilliams7@outlook.com

1 minute ago, steve lopez said:

Can i get a copy too

thank you 

icedad1517@yahoo.com

"I agree not to sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private and personal use on my show. I also understand the simple fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in my sequence. Don't make it mine by to share ".

• The topic was locked