Light-O-Rama Forums

Hallelujah(Pentatonix) - Pixels

Paul Masterson

Hi

Does anyone have a Hallelujah by Pentatonix sequence with Pixels that they are willing to share? I've recently added some pixel elements and have hit the wall in creativity while trying to add them to the existing Sequence.

Thanks in advance

Ok, I finally finished it and I am satisfied with my first attempt. Not the best as there are still some SuperStar techniques that I can't get right yet (spinning color spirals by locking the top of the tree and having it run to the bottom and spin around the tree). More than happy to share the SUP if folks are interested. If you do know how to do the techniques I mentioned below and it's not to difficult to email the steps, would love to add it to the knowledge bank :).

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would love to see what you've come up with.

cswisher@kmwperformance.com

Please and thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

If you are still sharing this, I would love a copy - pdarrah@gmail.com

If you are following JR/James lead: 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you - PJD

"I would like a copy sent to pyball99@yahoo.com"

Do you have a link to the audio you used if it is not in your file. 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You.

hi if you don't mind I will like one two tanks 

frankgt64@hotmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You.

• The topic was locked