Light-O-Rama Forums

Thread “Quote” problem

dibblejr

Didn’t know where to post this.

My be a problem somewhere.

Another member just posted a response to a quote that is not anything I typed.

Something about moving my cars and stuff to a pool table in my garage

I don’t even have a pool table and all of my stuff has been in my garage so would be nothing new. LOL

JR

4 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Hmmmm, were you drinking?  ?

LOL- 2 hours ago sitting in school pickup lane- my designated place for 1.5 hours and with the hammer can’t even log on to forums. 

I do need one though but now boys in Taekwando until 8:00 pm. Then I can have a drink

I asked admin to see if they have a way to check IP to see and I took another safety step.

JR

Actually you did, but when you said it, it was a quote of what Rondaxmas said.  When GriswoldStyle quoted you, he pulled the text from the quote of Rondaxmas, rather than either the original test that Rondaxmas said or what you replied.

It's not that hard to do that if someone is manually quoting.

3 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

<JR's text deleted - mine inserted>  This is NOT an actual quote from JR, but it would appear to be.

JR

As I said above, it's not hard to do when doing some manual quoting...  Usually happens from an inadvertent copy and paste (as opposed to the non-quote above that was intentional to make the point that it's easy.

Now, back to reloading pistol ammo...

Yes, admin, mod you can disregard this and my PM/ report post.

It was just an error from copy pasting.

thank you, can’t be to careful. My pw needed changing anyway

JR

2 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

As I said above, it's not hard to do when doing some manual quoting...  Usually happens from an inadvertent copy and paste (as opposed to the non-quote above that was intentional to make the point that it's easy.

Now, back to reloading pistol ammo...

LOL on the ammo

I got 15 seconds of your opener (not song) figures I’d do the song next since I was in the van.

Have fun and be careful.

JR

48 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

LOL- 2 hours ago sitting at the liquor store drive thru- my designated place for 1.5 hours and with a 40 in my hand, can’t even log on to forums. 

I do need a six pack though but now boys in Ballet until 8:00 pm. Then I can have a drink until I pass out.

I asked Doc to see if they have a way to check BAC to see and I took another safety step.

JR

Do you remeber saying that?  ?

2 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Do you remeber saying that?  ?

Of course I do.

Thats more like it.

Im still distressing from the software issue so that helps. 

JR

Edited by dibblejr

5 hours ago, dibblejr said:

LOL on the ammo

Have fun and be careful.

JR

Always.  Completed loading 150 .38 Special and 200 .357 Magnum...  Now to go out in the middle of nowhere and discharge a bunch of it....

• The topic was locked