Light-O-Rama Forums

How To Re-Enable Archived Props?

butric

So I accidentally deleted some props from my preview and now they are archived in the sequencer. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to restore these props back to what they were.

Any help?

Thanks!

If you’ve saved a previous version of Viz, open it. Click on props. Export that prop. Open current Viz. Then add that prop. 

If you don’t have a previous file, I’ve not been able to fo anything but recreate it like I never had it. 

So any prop that is time consuming gets exported so I have it in case I change my mind. 

Good luck. 

Oops. You said sequencer. Not Visualizer. My above comments are for Visualizer. 

So I’m a little confused. (Always) If you deleted channels in SE, totally different theory to restore. But still can do, if you have another sequence you haven’t changed. Export that configuration and import it into the one you messed up. 

13 hours ago, Mega Arch said:

Oops. You said sequencer. Not Visualizer. My above comments are for Visualizer. 

So I’m a little confused. (Always) If you deleted channels in SE, totally different theory to restore. But still can do, if you have another sequence you haven’t changed. Export that configuration and import it into the one you messed up. 

Alright, so I tried that and no cigar. I still have my old S4 files for this sequence. So I opened that up and converted it to S5 and exported the grid config. When I imported it back into the 'good' S5 file it wiped everything. No commands at all. So that will not fix it, unfortunately. Essentially, I'm trying to avoid re-creating my preview because that was kinda tedious. But If I have to re-convert my old S4 file again, I guess so be it.