Light-O-Rama Forums

Regular string mega tree

Al Saunders

44 minutes ago, Mega Arch said:

If the vendor is HLE, they should still take care of you.

It is, I've ordered from them several times and have always been very happy with their product, pricing and fast shipping. :)

2 hours ago, Al Saunders said:

It is, I've ordered from them several times and have always been very happy with their product, pricing and fast shipping. :)

Exact same lights on my spiral and mega trees. Other than one failure - that was a fuse - never had a failure that I needed to contact them on. But others have always said that they’re great to work with. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 4:17 PM, Mega Arch said:

38 days til lights on is tight for sure.

All 24 Strings done. My brother in law and I are planning on constructing it over this weekend. Thanks for all the help!

55 minutes ago, Al Saunders said:

All 24 Strings done. My brother in law and I are planning on constructing it over this weekend. Thanks for all the help!

good luck!

hope it all goes 100% as planned...

Thanks,

All up, just realized I needed 48 strings after making 48 short SPT-1 strings with inline plugs. Waiting on a shipment of male and female plugs to complete wiring it up. My neighbors and family are looking forward to seeing it lit up!

I made a quick sequence to the theme/song from 2001 a Space Odyssey to reveal to family and friends. :D