Light-O-Rama Forums

Baby Shark Lms Faces Pixel Tree Matrix

james morris

On 9/11/2019 at 10:02 PM, Kapkirk said:

Frank, I just realized it was you, you know i can't sequence RGB anything don't you, but you sat in my dining room and had them arch's dancing in 5 minutes, Thanks for the reply my friend, hope the wife and boys are doing great.

Yes sir the family is doing great. and the husky Bandit now has his own pool to swim in LOL. The move took away most of the time I had for the forums this time of year but it was a heck of an upgrade. Went from 1500 square feet to 2200 square feet on an acre of land with a saltwater pool. Definitely worth sacrificing my free time for a couple months. I thought RGB was going to be really hard and that was my first go at pixels I'm still trying to learn the pixels but the good thing is I started with dumb RGB so it made it a little bit easier. The arches will definitely be put to good use as they were last year. they were a big hit. now if I could just figure out how to light up this roof on the new house. it's a lot steeper pitch than my old one was.

On a side note, don't ever let the pixel in the title or all that scare you with James or Jr's sequences. if it says faces, the faces are standard AC channels and can be copy and pasted with ease. They label everything really well so you know what movements go where. If it wasn't for those two I probably never would have progressed in this hobby. They are the ones who have made my show what it is today just by being there to help with guidance and their sequences have really helped me get this display going over the last couple years. it seems like yesterday it was 2016 and it was my first sequence. man have I really gone far with their help. I look back at the ones I did the first year and laugh.. I didn't realize how horrible I was at sequencing the first year LOL

Edited by GriswoldStyle

Griswoldstyle mine new set up is pixel tree face it is the newest ver of super star 5.3 Auto Face brian gave me the newest ver super star it works with 4.44 I have done 15 sequences using it works real good I have to go back and clean it up I dont use the vis he has i use mine  i put a different face for each song takes me about 15 min to do face I use my led faces as backup singers now and I have a matrix for reg super star