Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie 16 help

Steven R

26 minutes ago, tlogan said:

Yes, that's what I meant. Thanks. I'll look in the S4 thread for sequencing advice.

if you are looking at setup in S4 I can help with the entire config

JR

I'm at work so I'll have to take a closer look at the sequence so I can ask the right question.

Basically....

I want to add the pixie2 (50 strings) to create arches (doesn't everyone?). The existing sequences put left and right arches on unit 3 and 4 and 8 channels each (which is why I set the Pixie 2 to unit ID 3). However they are not RGB channels. Using a 64 channel sequence, further down the channel list there ARE left and right RGB arches. BUT those RGB channels are not doing the same thing as the ones on unit 3&4. I thought it would be pretty easy to use the ribbons on 3&4 but they don't look right and I don't think they are doing what I want in the RGB channels in the 64 channel sequence (the RBB channels do not chase the same way).

Is there an easy config of the ribbons to drop them in to existing unit ID 3&4 and have them act like old school single strands? I think that it would be 8 "sections" on each string.  Shouldn't I be able to set the logical count to make it work?

7 hours ago, tlogan said:

I'm at work so I'll have to take a closer look at the sequence so I can ask the right question.

Basically....

I want to add the pixie2 (50 strings) to create arches (doesn't everyone?). The existing sequences put left and right arches on unit 3 and 4 and 8 channels each (which is why I set the Pixie 2 to unit ID 3). However they are not RGB channels. Using a 64 channel sequence, further down the channel list there ARE left and right RGB arches. BUT those RGB channels are not doing the same thing as the ones on unit 3&4. I thought it would be pretty easy to use the ribbons on 3&4 but they don't look right and I don't think they are doing what I want in the RGB channels in the 64 channel sequence (the RBB channels do not chase the same way).

Is there an easy config of the ribbons to drop them in to existing unit ID 3&4 and have them act like old school single strands? I think that it would be 8 "sections" on each string.  Shouldn't I be able to set the logical count to make it work?

Circles > Arches IMO- replaces my arches with circles. Crowd 2nd fav after singing faceS, then matrix then ccr tree LOL

cir les have theM mezmorized

hypnotic

Sounds like you are trying to set your controllers to a donor sequence. Why not create your own master config keeping everything in order.

Maybe I am wrong but the above seems scattered and confusing. Sounds like it’s got you confused as well.

I prefer the keep it simple method.

It is very easy to create your own configat least in S4

JR