Light-O-Rama Forums

VIDEO PLAY ON FULL SCREEN

ataylor295

WHEN USING A PROJECTOR TO PLAY A VIDEO, HOW DO YOU GET THE VIDEO TO AUTOMATICALLY PLAY IN FULL SCREEN IN STEAD OF THE SMALL SCREEN?

APT1125@YAHOO.COM 

Full screen video playback requires a Advanced license. I can't see what you have so please fill in profile with software version and license level.

Ok thank you. One last question, when I put together my video play list, it error out after the first video and with a media error. Does this have to do with the basic version or is something else going on. 

The proper media files are saved, but do they need to be in a mp4 or different format? 

I believe they have to be WMV not MP4. I had to use a video converter or just the Microsoft movie editor to change it to WMV.

OK THIS IS THE ERROR i AM GETTING WHEN i AM RUNNING THE SHOW. ANY IDEAS? I CONVERTED EVERYTHING TO WMV FILES AND RE-DID THE MEDIA MEDIA FILES. I ALSO FOUND THAT EVERYTHING WORKS FINE WHEN RAN BY ITSELF, BUT ERRORS OUT WHEN I ATTEMPT TO RUN A SHOW.

how Player initialized
6:15:12 PM: Starting show: C:\Users\Ataylor\Desktop\111111111111111.lss
6:15:12 PM: Loading sequence: C:\Users\Ataylor\Desktop\NEW HALLOWEEN 2018\GHOAST NEW.lms
6:15:12 PM: Exporting compressed sequence for C:\Users\Ataylor\Desktop\NEW HALLOWEEN 2018\GHOAST NEW.lms
6:15:12 PM: Starting Musical: C:\Users\Ataylor\Desktop\NEW HALLOWEEN 2018\GHOAST NEW.lms
6:19:23 PM: Ending Musical: C:\Users\Ataylor\Desktop\NEW HALLOWEEN 2018\GHOAST NEW.lms
6:19:23 PM: Loading sequence: C:\Users\Ataylor\Desktop\NEW HALLOWEEN 2018\HALLOWEEN REMIX.lms
6:19:23 PM: Exporting compressed sequence for C:\Users\Ataylor\Desktop\NEW HALLOWEEN 2018\HALLOWEEN REMIX.lms
6:19:23 PM: Starting Musical: C:\Users\Ataylor\Desktop\NEW HALLOWEEN 2018\HALLOWEEN REMIX.lms
6:19:23 PM: WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER ERROR (Error playing media file):  Musical: C:\Users\Ataylor\Desktop\NEW HALLOWEEN 2018\HALLOWEEN REMIX.lms
6:19:23 PM: Ending Musical: C:\Users\Ataylor\Desktop\NEW HALLOWEEN 2018\HALLOWEEN REMIX.lms
6:19:23 PM: Loading sequence: C:\Users\Ataylor\Desktop\NEW HALLOWEEN 2018\NEW MONSTER MASH.lms
6:19:23 PM: Exporting compressed sequence for C:\Users\Ataylor\Desktop\NEW HALLOWEEN 2018\NEW MONSTER MASH.lms
6:19:23 PM: Starting Musical: C:\Users\Ataylor\Desktop\NEW HALLOWEEN 2018\NEW MONSTER MASH.lms

BASIC SOFTWARE FOR NOW. 

APT1125@YAHOO.COM

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

• 2 weeks later...

ok I have upgraded everything and got everything else working with out the media errors. Thanks for the help

ataylor, First of all, glad you got it working.  I would recommend as Mr. P suggested that you edit your profile to include license level and software version.  Those two items will help us help you because our answer often depend on what you are running.  This page will show what capabilities work with which license levels:

http://www1.lightorama.com/sequencing-suite-software/

I noticed that you are saving your files on the desktop.  You apparently changed that when your first ran the LOR software.  I would recommend against that.  Although not a real problem now, but after a few years, the desktop will get VERY cluttered (unless you never change anything).  Although you CAN put the files almost anywhere (unless you use the Simple Show builder - in which case they MUST be in the default locations), the general recommendation is to use the default locations.  You can use the LORPOST.exe program to change the file locations.  Note that I don't use the defaults as I store all my files on my file server.  I map a shared network drive on the server as L:\ on all the computers that runs LOR software.  That way also, a change made on my sequencing computer, is automatically seen by the server (which plays the year round landscape lighting show) and the show computer that plays the show starting when my Halloween show starts up in the last week of October.

That’s some great advice, thank u. I moved everything into a lot sew folder to get everything to work right. Still learning but getting the hang of it. One question u might be able to answer; on Microsoft 10, when using the extended screen display for the projector, how do u get the video to play in full screen mode on the second screen? I figured out how to do it on the mirror display but can get it to work in the extended display? Thank you for any help

• The topic was locked