Light-O-Rama Forums

my preview doesnt work now.

notredameforlife

Question. I have programmed almost all of my songs and I accidentally had 88 pixels being carried over to next sequence for quite some time. This whole time in S5 it allowed me to preview my songs and showed no error. Just now it showed the error and I corrected my preview and sequence and I have no error but it doesn't allow me to preview my sequences anymore. GRRR what could it be., thanks all. I have the right preview selected with no errors or channel conflicts yet when I try to preview the song it says unable to start playback. I have closed lightorama out and still nothing. 

Does it say anything more than just "unable to start playback"?

When you open preview design does it show green check marks on both the 2nd and 3rd tabs?

Matt

It has green check for channel warnings, green check for other warnings.    All it says is unable to start playback. I have playback highlighted. I have the right preview 

any suggestions matt. I have limited time off work and I am falling behind my christmas decorations thanks 

Are you unable to play any sequence that uses that preview? Or only that one sequence has the issue? 

Is Control Lights on or off? If you turn it off, does it play to the screen? 

Matt

I am unable to see any of my sequences now with the preview I always used. I had always used the preview but for some reason just today it showed me the channel conflicts and I fixed them so I don't have any issues. I clicked control lights off, then on and it still says same thing unable to start playback