Light-O-Rama Forums

Last minute projects, why?

Mr. P

Well the wife did it to me again, she threw a last minute project at me and she now wants pixels on the roof this year. She threw $1500 at me and said to get what we need and to let her know if it's going to cost more.

She doesn't realize that not only do I have to put the controllers and pixels up but I also have to program the 28 songs for the new pixels. Why does she keep doing this to me.

I already have the pixels so I am now off to get three more pixel controllers.

• Like 1

Could be worse, my wife told my I can’t spend any more on anything next year until I build her a “big ass matrix” not sure how big that is but I bought extra stuff this year in case I decide against the matrix.

Maybe it's reverse psychology Mr. P., she really hates it, but thinks if she overwhelms you with more than you can handle, then you'll quit doing it, and then she can have all that money for herself to buy what she really wants.:P?

4 hours ago, Mr. P said:

Well the wife did it to me again, she threw a last minute project at me and she now wants pixels on the roof this year. She threw $1500 at me and said to get what we need and to let her know if it's going to cost more.

She doesn't realize that not only do I have to put the controllers and pixels up but I also have to program the 28 songs for the new pixels. Why does she keep doing this to me.

That's a good problem. Since you already have the pixels (beer $)

JR

3 hours ago, ericm said:

Could be worse, my wife told my I can’t spend any more on anything next year until I build her a “big ass matrix” not sure how big that is but I bought extra stuff this year in case I decide against the matrix.

Id rather sequence a matrix than a ton of pixels like Mr P.

JR

17 hours ago, Mr. P said:

Wife and I have an agreement.  She doesn't tell me what to do outside and I don't tell her how to decorate inside ?

On 9/26/2018 at 7:18 PM, Mr. P said:

and this is a problem why?  you got to love a woman like that!!

• The topic was locked