Light-O-Rama Forums

Zombie Bad Wolf Lms Faces Pixel Tree Matrix

james morris

1 hour ago, imawlkr2 said:

Can I get a copy of this from you please?  Also, where did you get the audio file?  Want to make sure I get the same one.

imawlkr2@hotmail.com

Thanks.

It should be imbedded in my face sequence that goes with the rest of the file. Or you can do a search here for the face sequence and the music info is posted  in my opener.

JR

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, dibblejr said:

It should be imbedded in my face sequence that goes with the rest of the file. Or you can do a search here for the face sequence and the music info is posted  in my opener.

JR

OK I found the thread and did my official request in there per your instructions.  I don't get in the forums very often.  This is my first time in years I think.  Surprised I knew my password.  I try and do things on my own, but was in a time crunch for a couple new songs my wife and son asked me to do for this year.

2 hours ago, imawlkr2 said:

OK I found the thread and did my official request in there per your instructions.  I don't get in the forums very often.  This is my first time in years I think.  Surprised I knew my password.  I try and do things on my own, but was in a time crunch for a couple new songs my wife and son asked me to do for this year.

It s not a problem. It is very difficult for me to share sequences right now. A lot of the requests are being unfullfilled by me because of a computer problem and all of my files are coded from a clone. I have 29,000 files in one huge folder with file extensions that are not LMS ect. I have to manually change the ext to LMS and if it opens I put that in my sequence folder. If it doesnt it gets trashed. They will not get done this year.

James will send or I will if I find it.

Just hang in there.

JR

• Like 1

Imawlkr2 please insert this in request Jr and I to do this to many giving them away with out permision

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

will send after Thanks

Could I please get a copy?

please send to KenLytle@gmail.com

Thanks for sharing and all you do!

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• 3 weeks later...

My I please get a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thank you!

• The topic was locked