Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Zombie ~ Bad Wolves singing faces

dibblejr

Yes, James sent it to me.  Took me a little bit to figure out which channel moved to which channel, but once I figured it out it is an amazing sequence.  You both do great work.  Thanks.

5 hours ago, hasslerk said:

Yes, James sent it to me.  Took me a little bit to figure out which channel moved to which channel, but once I figured it out it is an amazing sequence.  You both do great work.  Thanks.

1-4 all same as HC and everyone else

My 5- vowel mouth (_________)

My 5-  O

My 7 - Mid lip

My 8- Bottom lip

Just to ensure. I want you to have the best possible experience.

JR

On 10/24/2019 at 8:48 PM, hasslerk said:

JR, I would love to try this sequence (Zombie).  I agree to not share or sell anything in relation to the usage of or incorporation of your sequence(s) (or anyone else's).  I truly enjoy this hobby, and get great satisfaction hearing the kids laughing from their cars, and the positive feedback from parents.  Posting of videos that contain your sequences I assume is not an issue?  My show can be found at Woodlea Hills Lights on Facebook.  hasslerk@verizon.net

I have absolutely nothing wrong with anything other than sharing or selling and love to see anyone who wishes to share videos.

Thank you and enjoy the sequence

Did you get the full 4 faces. Since James only has 2 faces sometimes he forgets to send my file.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

• 5 weeks later...

"I would like a copy sent to nebey@hotmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I ran out of time trying to get this sequence into my show this year.  But what I saw in LOR S5 Preview was amazing, and I plan to incorporate into next year's show.  JR and James do amazing work.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2019 at 1:04 PM, Nebey said:

"I would like a copy sent to nebey@hotmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Sent

Happy Holidays

JR

On 11/25/2019 at 1:18 PM, hasslerk said:

I ran out of time trying to get this sequence into my show this year.  But what I saw in LOR S5 Preview was amazing, and I plan to incorporate into next year's show.  JR and James do amazing work.

Thank you for the kind words. Hopefully next year you can use it, it is one of my favorite songs that another member requested faces for and it turned out to be better than the original song.

JR

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, usher523 said:

Could I get a copy of this as well? Thanks!

usher523@hotmail.com

You have to read some of the above comments and reply accordingly.

Thanks

JR

Sorry, Thanks for pointing that out.

Thank you

usher523@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2020 at 10:38 AM, usher523 said:

Sorry, Thanks for pointing that out.

Thank you

usher523@hotmail.com

Sent with instructions

Enjoy

JR

• 3 months later...

I would like a copy sent to scherer.kirsten@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2020 at 11:59 PM, Krazyligts said:

I would like a copy sent to scherer.kirsten@gmail.com

Sent with instructions

JR

• 3 months later...

Can I get a copy of this sequence please?  imawlkr2@hotmail.com

1 hour ago, imawlkr2 said:

Can I get a copy of this sequence please?  imawlkr2@hotmail.com

You will receive my face sequences with James email once he sends it.

JR

• Thanks 1

James we chatted while back on a facebook forum, you have a few great sequences that i would love to work with this being one, danielspilgrim@gmail thank you in advance