Thanks

Sent, private use only please

Also sent my instructions

Enjoy

JR

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 11:06 AM, zing said:

is the sequence still faces only?

Mine is but James Morris has built ccr tree. matrix and LMS for it. You may want my faces just in case he forgets to send my face lms. If you have faces. If not he has a thread within, just reply and he will send.

JR

6 hours ago, Danj0223 said:

may I please have this.  Johnson4622@gmail.com 

Sent along with instructions

Enjoy

JR

8 hours ago, Cannonaz said:

dribbler could I please also get this one.  Thanks!!  collinspickler@msn.com 

Sent, enjoy

JR

4 hours ago, Klepiors said:

Can I have a copy please? Seen them in concert two months ago. 

Klepiors@gmail.com

Sent with instructions

Private Use Only

Enjoy

JR

• 11 months later...
29 minutes ago, Bobothegreat said:

may i have a copy of this please jjkoonce@gmail.com

Thank you,

Jason

Sorry, due to recent events I will no longer share with members of a sharing group.

To many people that do not have integrity even after the read "private use only". This may put me out of the sharing business and start considering opening up shop.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

3 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Sorry, due to recent events I will no longer share with members of a sharing group.

To many people that do not have integrity even after the read "private use only". This may put me out of the sharing business and start considering opening up shop.

JR

This just makes me angry. People have to know how many hours you put into creating these, or they'd be making their own. It's a simple request, DON'T SHARE without permission. I don't share mine because I think my show is so unique someone would have trouble matching it to their config. Maybe I'm wrong, but posts like this sure don't make me want to share my 30+ sequenced Christmas songs.

If people can't honor your simple request you should clamp down and start charging. I see tons of them on eBay and other places when I'm searching around.

Edited by MichRX7
Simple typo's
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, MichRX7 said:

This just makes me angry. People have to know how many hours you put into creating these, or they'd be making their own. It's a simple request, DON'T SHARE without permission. I don't share mine because I think my show is so unique someone would have trouble matching it to their config. Maybe I'm wrong, but posts like this sure don't make me want to share my 30+ sequenced Christmas songs.

If people can't honor your simple request you should clamp down and start charging. I see tons of them on eBay and other places when I'm searching around.

Yes, the noose is tightening. Mine have been sold on ebay. Ebay and Paypal has their ways, proof is easy since email date stamp and mine are unique the way I use the consonants unlike papagayo. Easy when I share on …. day and shortly after that its for sale or being shared. I am just glad someone out there was looking out for me to tell me about that group.  Paypal simply bans the IP, name and bank accounts. According to my last problem the only way for an individual to get their paypal back is to move, create all new accounts and a new email address. Imagine not being able to use paypal.

I think of that group as a Napster 4.0 with people sharing every aspect of a sequence and music, its easy with all of their FB info posted.

There is a reason LOR stopped allowing members to share music files.

At least some still have integrity.

JR