Now Sharing ~ LMFAO Party Rock Anthem singing faces

dibblejr

I figured it out... Thank You...

Did a search for "Papagayo" its either a restaurant or in Costa Rica.. LOL

Edited by Jimehc

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I would like a copy sent usmff10@hotmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank You!

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a copy sent to camaro01octane@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• 4 months later...

Hello 

I am new to the singing face world and struggling to get good at it some of your songs would be a big help. 

Can I please get a copy? 

m_berry_@hotmail.com

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This would be fun. If you please, I'd appreciate a copy to derekmeister@gmail.com.

And, of course,

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share. 

Thank You very much

On 8/27/2022 at 12:38 AM, dibblejr said:

Sorry due to others mis using, selling or sharing my work I have not shared in several years.

JR

Really understandable JR!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Could i get a copy of this please and Thank you I will not share this sequence. The kids in my neighborhood will like this one. Thank you for all you do.

koelstolp@hotmail.com

If you are still sharing, I would greatly appreciate a copy. 

steve.mattocks@talktalk.net

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• The topic was locked