Now Sharing ~ LMFAO Party Rock Anthem singing faces

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As usual SELLERS please do not ask. Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

Sent Private use only Enjoy JR

On 10/3/2019 at 10:59 AM, Not A Scrooge said:

I would like a copy please. cougarlover68xr7@yahoo.com  thank you.

Sent with instructions Private use only

Enjoy

JR

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/9/2019 at 1:41 AM, Tenni said:

Hi may I please have a copy?    tenni07@gmail.com      Thank you so much for sharing

Please read this and reply accordingly. My apologies for the inconvenience.

JR

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

"I agree to not sell or share this or any sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.  I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to bigmaddog@rocketmail.com

Thank You

On 12/12/2019 at 11:57 AM, bigmaddog said:

"I agree to not sell or share this or any sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.  I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to bigmaddog@rocketmail.com

Thank You

Sent Happy Holidays

JR

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

I would like a copy sent to ckathman@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

CK

could i have a copy Please

Thank you

tom Terpening

wnkrwnkr@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

I would like a copy sent to pyball99@yahoo.com"

What version of lor is this and is this for pixel or AC lights thank you 

would like a copy sent to rsvalenzuela@live.com

• 3 weeks later...

I would like a copy sent to wnkrwnkr@gmail.com

On 12/28/2019 at 9:12 AM, tino said:

What version of lor is this and is this for pixel or AC lights thank you 

would like a copy sent to rsvalenzuela@live.com

Its only the faces per the subject

James Morris would be the one to ask for the rest of the sequence and its S4 and non pixels.

JR

On 12/18/2019 at 5:43 AM, Ckathman said:

I would like a copy sent to ckathman@yahoo.com

CK

Sent with instructions

JR

On 12/25/2019 at 5:13 PM, Pyball99 said:

I would like a copy sent to pyball99@yahoo.com"

Sent with instructions

Enjoy

JR

3 hours ago, wnkrwnkr said:

I would like a copy sent to wnkrwnkr@gmail.com

Sent with instructions 

Enjoy

JR