Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixel Sequences just for Tree

captainron19

James, could I get Blue Christmas, Rudolph, Frosty, Wonderful Time of the Year and Wizards. I am looking for PE versions with faces where available.  If you don’t have PE version, I will try to get sup files to work.  I am using S5 and supposedly, you can import superstar files.  I have not tried this, but have been told that it can be done.  

Thanks, 

Stephan Sherrick

ssherrick@bellsouth.net

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• captainron19

• james morris

• dibblejr

• Paul Masterson

4 hours ago, Stephan Sherrick said:

James, could I get Blue Christmas, Rudolph, Frosty, Wonderful Time of the Year and Wizards. I am looking for PE versions with faces where available.  If you don’t have PE version, I will try to get sup files to work.  I am using S5 and supposedly, you can import superstar files.  I have not tried this, but have been told that it can be done.  

Thanks, 

Stephan Sherrick

ssherrick@bellsouth.net

Let me know if you are able to get them converted to open up in PE because I can’t ..... shows no sequencing or effects at all in PE 

James - could you send me the files with the superstar pixel tree.  I am using S5 an there is a provision for importing superstar.  I would like to see if I can make it work.

Thank you.  

Stephan Sherrick

ssherrick@bellsouth.net

James, I would love some copies as well. I purchased an LOR pixel tree kit (16 strips of 25 pixels) I have been searching the internet and checking sites for purchasing just pixel tree sequences to add to the rest of my sequences. I didn't want to ask but everything i'm finding are for the ccr mega tree which I already have. I think I can use any of your versions as I have superstar, PE and SE.

Thank you so much if it is possible,

4hoogies@gmail.com

By the way, thank you so much for your step by step process on setting up the PIXIE 16. I was able to follow your steps perfectly.

Can I ask you if you use Sequence Editor mostly for pixel lights or do you use the Pixel Editor and then transfer them into your SE?

Thank you, I have been reading your posts and you have been very helpful.

10 minutes ago, 4hoogies said:

By the way, thank you so much for your step by step process on setting up the PIXIE 16. I was able to follow your steps perfectly.

Can I ask you if you use Sequence Editor mostly for pixel lights or do you use the Pixel Editor and then transfer them into your SE?

Thank you, I have been reading your posts and you have been very helpful.

I use PE for sequencing my pixel tree (first year with it) and I "Save intensity data" in order for the SE to still be used for my other AC props in my show.  So far working out great except that I cannot find any PE sequences for a tree either.  I normally do all of my own sequencing and dont ask for help but I am pressed for time this year with all the additional stuff I am adding and re-designing I only have 5 of my 24 songs done with the pixels

• 2 weeks later...

If any of these have animations such as bells, presents, ornaments, snowmen could you please send me a copy?

bradslightshow@gmail.com

Thanks.

On 11/4/2018 at 2:02 AM, Stephan Sherrick said:

Thanks, 

Stephan Sherrick

ssherrick@bellsouth.net

James,

Ditto if you have any with a pixel tree...

Thank you in advance, Shayne 

shayne t@tampabay.rr.com

Hi,

I am most likely the newest member of the LOR display squad. I purchased the Super Tree with 12 ribbons. I have been digging but there are tons of posts. Where can I get specific sequences for my 12 ribbon CCR super tree. If you are sharing and they work for me I would love anything that can get me started and testing. I do not have the star as of yet. Wanted to start with the controller for the tree and the 12 ribbons set and not get too buried with house lights mixed in. Doing all this for my autistic son as he loves Christmas lights and hope to make his month. Lights are going up tomorrow with the basic 16 channel

controller/director and transmitter.... looking to add the tree through the following days.

Any help is hugely appreciated.     I did get the basic TSO starter package. Dropping the 2k will be nothing if I get the elation from my son I hope to get.

winetechinc@yahoo.com

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Captain ron may I get a copy as well please

j_l_robinson@hotmail.ca 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James,

Any pixel tree sequences would be greatly appreciated.

Shayne

shaynet@tampabay.rr.com

And I agree not to share or sell any of your sequences.