• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never used visualizer just animation

Put this in your post will send I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of

Colton- is this in your list? The storm wiped us out last night, no computers, no power, limited cell. If it’s  not on your list send me an email to add it. JR

I would like a copy sent to jdgreer01@sbcglobal.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks!

Jay

• 2 weeks later...

Put this in your post will send

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

• Like 1

Can I get a copy zwatts.cls@gmail.com,

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share @james morris

I would like a copy sent to richmcp95@gmail.com

Thanks!

Jay

I would like a copy sent to hawk7@charter.net

if ur still sharing this i would love a copy Thanks 

dynojet33@gmail.com

Edited by Ncanulli
  • 2 weeks later...

James, 

If you are still sharing this I would love a copy please? 

blauvelt.ryan@yahoo.com

Could I also get a copy of this? Amanda@aboutlittlerock.com

Light on the mississippi please insert

sent to rest

Doc

please insert in post then will send

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Would love a copy 

I  agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

glivingston.doc@gmail.com

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hey James...  Are you still sharing this?  I would love a copy if you are.

Thanks for your time,

Rodney     

75redman@gmail.com

Hi Ive Probably Missed the Boat on this share  

Im new Here and struggling a bit  to get decent sequences together 🙄 I have 4  Lor faces

I would like a copy sent to nanny5@aussie4ever.com
I appreciate the Efforts /personal  Hours required to produce these and

Thanks in Advance Sandra