Light-O-Rama Forums

Did anyone/everyone get their stuff?

JLewinski

I'm just curious and didn't want to open a support ticket for this;  I was wondering if anyone, or everyone has received their stuff that they purchased with the, "Try-for-Free" option from this last LOR sale that recently ended.  I've received my 1st order (within 2 days of placing the order, about 3 days after the sale started), but I'm still waiting for my second order.

3 hours ago, JLewinski said:

I'm just curious and didn't want to open a support ticket for this;  I was wondering if anyone, or everyone has received their stuff that they purchased with the, "Try-for-Free" option from this last LOR sale that recently ended.  I've received my 1st order (within 2 days of placing the order, about 3 days after the sale started), but I'm still waiting for my second order.

Well, I was in shock to see that I got my stuff within a couple weeks of the TFF order.   But then again, I placed my order on the first day of the sale.   Last year, I placed my order near the end of the sale and didn't see the stuff until end of October.

I ordered a ctb16pc ready to go on the 30th and I got it on monday 9-10 , It may depend on what you ordered( available parts/back order),the store did say it can be delayed on a by ordered basis for delivery

I got my "try for free" stuff last week. I finally had a chance to play with it tonight. I think I ordered pretty close to the end of the sale.

Received both of my orders really fast. However has anyone been informed if they won? I’ve really got my fingers crossed. I spent way too much.

21 hours ago, Mr. P said:

TryForFree can delay shipping up to 6-8 weeks but they guarantee shipping before Halloween.

http://www1.lightorama.com/2018-try-for-free/

Thanks Mr. P!  I thought I read that notice somewhere, but I couldn't find it again. As I mentioned, I had received one order, but not the second. I just needed reassurance that it didn't fall through the cracks or something. I'll sleep better tonight! Thanks again.

• The topic was locked