Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Zombie Jamboree ~ Groovebarbers singing faces vs 2

dibblejr

This is a reproduction of one I did as a request while I was using papagayo. Redone free hand so its a lot better. If you received the original just trash it and add this to your sequence. You will have to pay attention to channels 5-8 since when I did away with papagayo I use my own channel variation to speed up free hand sequencing. Same mp3.

As usual SELLERS please do not ask.

Do not send me PM requests for my sharing threads, they will go ignored. Also need full email address. Filling out your profile would also be a nice start.

Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

This will require you to copy and paste channels 5-8 differently so please pay attention to your channels. Mine are unique to assist me with sequencing. Channels 1-4 should be the same as the commercial sequences.

James will be adding the other props to this sequence and share once completed. This is faces only.

Music not included.

Song Info

Artist - GrooveBarbers

Title - Zombie Jamboree

Album - Guts

If you need my word document on steps required to use this just ask. I try to remember all that have previously received it.

JR

As you seem to be one of the more helpful members I am looking for any sequences (although I only have 16 channels at this time) that would be good for Halloween (this is only year two for me). Happy to take any that you like, recommend or prefer.

Thanks

sam.selig@outlook.com

What 

On 9/10/2018 at 6:30 PM, NewElementz said:

As you seem to be one of the more helpful members I am looking for any sequences (although I only have 16 channels at this time) that would be good for Halloween (this is only year two for me). Happy to take any that you like, recommend or prefer.

Thanks

sam.selig@outlook.com

Look in the “Sequence Sharing” forums.

My great friend James Morris and I both have a lot of sequences within. Just post up what interests you. And you will receive.

In a pinch you can copy face sequences but it’s just as easy to get the sequences from anyone you wish and copy paste what fits your layout best.

As you can imagine we just have too many and it would be a waste of time to send you everything since you won’t use most of them. Along with the fact you would have to purchase the music.

At this time of year we get bombarded with requests while we have more to produce and starting to set up for Halloween.

Happy lighting

JR

• The topic was locked