Light-O-Rama Forums

1000’ spt1 green

ericm

Might bruise the Dell outlet online stored for refurbished machines.  Refurbished is not a bad word.  They come back under warrenty, the problems fixed and then re-sold. 

Any new or several year old computer is going to have prenty enought cpus spped.  Don't pay more to additional RAM or harddrive storage.   Get something in the range of 4m RAM and 250/500m storage.  That will keep your cost lower.  I've bought a refurbished desktop and monitor from newegg.com.  Might check them out

• Confused 1

Think you posted in wrong thread

7 hours ago, mpageler said:

Might bruise the Dell outlet online stored for refurbished machines.  Refurbished is not a bad word.  They come back under warrenty, the problems fixed and then re-sold. 

Any new or several year old computer is going to have prenty enought cpus spped.  Don't pay more to additional RAM or harddrive storage.   Get something in the range of 4m RAM and 250/500m storage.  That will keep your cost lower.  I've bought a refurbished desktop and monitor from newegg.com.  Might check them out

Got a few questions on this, You get 1000' total of spt-1....it's just on 4 spools of 250' each.....wont let me edit the original post

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • The topic was locked