Light-O-Rama Forums

converting channel to Pixel from fixed colour string v5.1.2 Pro

ukoberon

I decided to convert pretty much fully to pixels but already had started work on a couple of sequences before deciding to do this.

I updated the Master preview layout to reflect this change and reassigned the perview to the sequence. This changed the settings of the previous fixed single colour string to the RGB pixels as required - but now the channels converted are showing a checkerboard pattern across the row as shown in the picture (against master bedroom) and i cannot do anything with them - can anyone tell me what im doing wrong here please?

Thanks - Rob.

channel convert.PNG

Checkerboard pattern means Twinkle. In a pixel environment that means fast random colors in a random pattern. In single color it means random patterns of fast on/off.

1 hour ago, ukoberon said:

I decided to convert pretty much fully to pixels but already had started work on a couple of sequences before deciding to do this.

I updated the Master preview layout to reflect this change and reassigned the perview to the sequence. This changed the settings of the previous fixed single colour string to the RGB pixels as required - but now the channels converted are showing a checkerboard pattern across the row as shown in the picture (against master bedroom) and i cannot do anything with them - can anyone tell me what im doing wrong here please?

Thanks - Rob.

channel convert.PNG

Right click on master bedroom and then click enable the channel if I remember correctly 

thanks both - so in the 5.1.2 the checkerboard isnt shimmer or twinkle - they look diferrent to that shown. I can however right click and enable channel level which clears the checkerboard - so now i need to get the motion rows added to each one that ive changed. Think it may be quicker for me to copy and paste across to a new sequence built from scratch on the new preview.

Thank you anyways !

• The topic was locked