Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Devil Went Down to Georgia singing faces

dibblejr

Sent to all above. Private use only. Also sent my instructions for those that may not be familiar with my channel layout.

Enjoy

I apologize for the delayed response.

JR

2 hours ago, jwblazek said:

Hi JR

Can I get a copy please? How do you do the lip syncing?

jwblazek@aol.com 

Note by note and word by word. But its easy for me.

JR

8 hours ago, billy1776 said:

JR, may I have a copy, please? whanley1@gmail.com 

Also, are you taking commissions for singing face work for christmas season?

No commissions, but any donations could be made to a fellow member who was involved in a bad traffic accident. Jerry72, really nice guy and a friend of many. Someone set him up a GoFundMe account its listed and I think someone even sent him a paypal.

I am sure it doesn't have to be a lot, every bit counts.

The story is listed in the coffee shop.

My title is Member Down 

What happened was horrible.

Shoot me a PM with what you need.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 7:26 PM, gernergang said:

JR (not Jerry) Could i get a copy Please, Thank you

Sent, with instructions

JR

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 4:55 PM, derbyinc said:

copy please to countrystate2005@msn.com
thanks

Sent, Please no sharing , selling or trading.

Enjoy

JR

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 1:47 PM, Mike Anderson said:

May I have a copy please?

Mike

Anderson372008@gmail.com 

Sent, enjoy

JR

• 8 months later...

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

I would like a copy sent to Emiliomaestas01@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks

On 12/9/2019 at 5:20 PM, Emilio said:

I would like a copy sent to Emiliomaestas01@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks

Sent

If I may ask, please try to stay with Christmas at this time of year. You have a ways before Halloween. Though we are currently sequencing for HAlloween its easier for JAmes and I to stay in the current holiday folder. Thanks, the HAlloween stuff isn't going anywhere.

Happy Holidays

JR