Now Sharing ~ Do You Want To Build a Snowman singing faces

May I also have a copy as well to please, my 2 youngest will love it as well. thank you for your hard work and time             

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".    salt_water_fish@hotmail.com

G Taylor

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As usual SELLERS please do not ask. Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

Sent Enjoy JR

9 hours ago, Dwayne 20 said:

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

14 hours ago, Taylor said:

May I also have a copy as well to please, my 2 youngest will love it as well. thank you for your hard work and time             

salt_water_fish@hotmail.com

G Taylor

If possible I would like a copy as well:) Also do you know of anyone having formatted Boscoyo Hanging Bulbs 170 nodes for smart pixels in LOR?

I promise I will not sell or distribute any of these sequences. 

All the other ones I have from you have been great over the years.

Thank-you for all your hard work.

On 12/4/2020 at 8:44 AM, Dwayne 20 said:

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

On 12/4/2020 at 3:54 AM, Taylor said:

salt_water_fish@hotmail.com

G Taylor

I would appreciate a copy of this along with the instructions if available. Thank you for your time.

derekmeister@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

I would like to have a copy.

Bill

thebsers@msn.com

So awesome of you to share.  Will this work with just one singing face?  I bought a set of 4 but only got one up and running.  Hope to have all 4 next year, would love a copy if possible.  xcdiesel@gmail.com

Hello :D Would love this so my grandkids can see it!

gmayer11011@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Would love a copy.  Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Michelle  rugbyroo@aol.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".