Jump to content

Now Sharing ~ Do You Want To Build a Snowman singing faces


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As usual SELLERS please do not ask. Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

Sent Enjoy JR

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi JR - Do you have any idea if James ever added other props to this?  I don't know if search isn't working right or I'm just blind...  If not, just your faces are still fantastic.

I would like a copy sent to pdarrah@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you - PJD

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, PJD said:

Hi JR - Do you have any idea if James ever added other props to this?  I don't know if search isn't working right or I'm just blind...  If not, just your faces are still fantastic.

I would like a copy sent to pdarrah@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you - PJD

 

7 hours ago, PJD said:

Hi JR - Do you have any idea if James ever added other props to this?  I don't know if search isn't working right or I'm just blind...  If not, just your faces are still fantastic.

I would like a copy sent to pdarrah@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you - PJ

Sent,

Yes, James did the LMS for this. How it works, James and I and two others discuss the songs. As I do the faces I forward on to James and he does the rest of the LMS.

JR

Link to post
Share on other sites

Would love a copy if still available

I would like a copy sent to wernimontbrian@gmail.com"

 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2019 at 8:55 AM, DHendry said:

My God-Daughter would love this!  Is this still available?

DanielHendry12@gmail.com

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

 James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2019 at 10:00 PM, Golfer said:

Would love a copy if still available

I would like a copy sent to wernimontbrian@gmail.com"

 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you for accepting the conditions

Sent

Enjoy

JR

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like a copy sent to dallas.moneo@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like a copy please JL67Stang@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I get a copy please? maxjmcguire@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you in advance!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2019 at 9:43 PM, Candy Cane Lane said:

I would like a copy sent to dallas.moneo@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Sent

Happy Holidays

JR

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, JayStang said:

I would like a copy please JL67Stang@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you!

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, mjmcguire said:

Can I get a copy please? maxjmcguire@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you in advance!

Sent

Happy Holidays

JR

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...