Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Home Sweet Home ~ Motley Crue ~ singing faces

dibblejr

On 5/29/2020 at 10:02 AM, drmuzz said:

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Sent with instructions

Enjoy

JR

• 3 weeks later...

I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you!

• 3 months later...
On 7/7/2020 at 6:43 AM, frakes300 said:

I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com"

Thank you!

Working my way up the list for Halloween sequences and found this. Sorry its taken so long. 

Instructions included.

JR

I would like a  copy of this sequence please?  hawk7@charter.net

• 7 months later...

Hello,  Hope all is well.

1 hour ago, hawk7 said:

Hello,  Hope all is well.

PM sent

JR

Hello!
I would like a  copy of this sequence please. Ckathman@yahoo.com

• The topic was locked