Light-O-Rama Forums

8, 10W RGB Flood sequences for Halloween

zing

• 9 months later...

I realize this is an older thread, But if still available could you share? Trying to get some new songs going for my Halloween show this year. I have floods and ac channels..  TY in advance!

kenlytle@gmail.com

Ken

Edited by KenLytle

On 8/13/2020 at 5:58 AM, KenLytle said:

I realize this is an older thread, But if still available could you share? Trying to get some new songs going for my Halloween show this year. I have floods and ac channels..  TY in advance!

kenlytle@gmail.com

Ken

i sent it Oct 2019 to you. Let me know if you need them again

Can I also get the flood sequences?  Ive had them for a while and trying to get them integrated this year.

cswisher@kmwperformance.com

Thanks in advance!

I hate to ask this again because I know you sent them to me last year but a recent computer problem has garbled everything up and they are no where to be found.

If its not to much would you please resend them?

dibblejr@hotmail.com

thank you sir

JR

8 minutes ago, BluMan said:

Can I also get the flood sequences?  Ive had them for a while and trying to get them integrated this year.

cswisher@kmwperformance.com

Thanks in advance!

3 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

I hate to ask this again because I know you sent them to me last year but a recent computer problem has garbled everything up and they are no where to be found.

If its not to much would you please resend them?

dibblejr@hotmail.com

thank you sir

JR

Sent times two

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/17/2020 at 1:38 PM, Ballmiester said:

Any chance I could get a copy of floods I’m thinking of putting my floods out for Halloween this year!

ballmiester@yahoo.com

2 hours ago, crschneider1 said:

If you're still sharing i just picked some up and could use the head start. Thank you in advance.

crschneider163@gmail.com

Sent times two

Hi, I just bought 6 Floods to take a stab at Halloween and have been playing around may I please get a copy sent to kmaximus77@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thank you!

7 minutes ago, Kmaximus said:

Hi, I just bought 6 Floods to take a stab at Halloween and have been playing around may I please get a copy sent to kmaximus77@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thank you!

Sent

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, djvibe121 said:

If you are still sharing I would love them.  Thanks. 

won’t share 

vicalicea@gmail.com

Sent

• 9 months later...

If you are still sharing I would appreciate a copy.

Thanks in advance

reospd1@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Hi Folks,

Also starting to work on floods and would love to see what is available.  Agree not to share but my email is mdisabat@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

On 7/14/2021 at 11:44 PM, BEC56 said:

If you are still sharing I would appreciate a copy.

Thanks in advance

reospd1@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

4 minutes ago, massn1 said:

Hi Folks,

Also starting to work on floods and would love to see what is available.  Agree not to share but my email is mdisabat@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Sent

I bought some floods this year, So I am trying to do some Halloween this year any help would be appreciate 

"I would like a copy sent to kakulp62@comcast.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You

• 1 month later...
On 9/9/2018 at 12:29 PM, Sean5545 said:

Send your email, I’ll share what I have for my RGB floods. 

can i get a copy please i wont sell or share the files kfandrews2003@yahoo.com many thanks keith