SPT vampire plug "in-line"

Thanks Gris, Ducks. Much appreciated. 

I use all LED lights and never have more than 10-12 lines on a channel. I don’t know much about electricity, but from what I’ve read that seems to be acceptable. Will be at 32 channels this year for the first time, any suggestions are always appreciated

24 minutes ago, Goldie1970 said:

Thanks Gris, Ducks. Much appreciated. 

I use all LED lights and never have more than 10-12 lines on a channel. I don’t know much about electricity, but from what I’ve read that seems to be acceptable. Will be at 32 channels this year for the first time, any suggestions are always appreciated

All lights come with volts, watts and amps printed somewhere on the box. You can easily calculate the max per channel.

20 hours ago, Mr. P said:

All lights come with volts, watts and amps printed somewhere on the box. You can easily calculate the max per channel.

And if you cant find the boxes (I sure don't have the room to save them),get a KillaWatt meter to measure each string . (Just don't use it on the LOR outputs or a dimmer).

(It can also show you how much KWR that old refrigerator is sucking )

https://www.amazon.com/P3-International-P4460-Electricity-Monitor/dp/B000RGF29Q/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1535221300&sr=8-9&keywords=killawatt+p3

? write  the Amps on the plug with a ultra-fine sharpie (I also write the color of the sting as it is not always obvious when OFF)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I get my SPT plugs from Creative Displays during their pre order sale at the beginning of the year. I see ChristmasLightShow.com has the female inline SPT-1 plugs for $6.00 pkg/10. I prefer the ones from Creative Displays but they are more expensive.

Daryl

• Thanks 1