• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• steve lopez

• keithandrews

• Nluvwithbridget

James, if you wouldn't mind I'd love to check this one out. Oldjazz143@aol.com thank you for all your help and hard work.

• 2 months later...

If you are able to share - I can get an early start on Halloween next year for my own personal show (and won't share the sequence) - thanks!!

10ryanlucas@gmail.com 

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

JR and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

• 9 months later...

My I please get a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thank you!

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

I’d like a copy jjames@whitestarmachinery.com 

James can i get a copy please. I promise not to sell or share. For my private use only.

Thanks

cdlouke@att.net

I would like a copy of this as well if possible I promise to only use it for myself and to not sell or share any sequences.

jwcarlson77@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2018 at 12:30 PM, james morris said:

Sent

Hi James,  If you have this in simple 16 channel no pixel etc, It would be cool to have.   If not, I don't want you going to lots of trouble.

my email   michaelrrhodes@gmail.com

I promise to not sell share trade or claim your property as its not mine.  I'll just use it on my home for my families enjoyment.

Thank you

"I would like a copy sent to Carlsonfamily08@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you both for your help.

Jerry

jwcarlson77@gmail.com

• The topic was locked