Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Beat It ~ The Great Michael Jackson singing faces

dibblejr

As usual SELLERS please do not ask.

Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

This will require you to copy and paste channels 5-8 differently so please pay attention to your channels. Mine are unique to assist me with sequencing. Channels 1-4 should be the same as the commercial sequences.

James will be adding the other props to this sequence and share once completed. This is faces only.

Music not included.

Song Info

Artist - Michael Jackson 

Title - Beat It

Album - This Is It

If you need my word document on steps required to use this just ask. I try to remember all that have previously received it.

JR

Ok so how in the world am I supposed to be done with Halloween sequences when all these great ones keep getting posted lol. Please add me to the send list even if I don't get to it this year at least I'll have it for next year. I know I said I was done with Halloween like 10 songs ago but you're posting all the oldies and goodies LOL

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

4 hours ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Ok so how in the world am I supposed to be done with Halloween sequences when all these great ones keep getting posted lol. Please add me to the send list even if I don't get to it this year at least I'll have it for next year. I know I said I was done with Halloween like 10 songs ago but you're posting all the oldies and goodies LOL

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

Strange I didn't get an email alert for this. Sending now

As usual enjoy

More on the way.

JR

Thanks. it didn't notify me you replied here either I was currently searching previous topics to see if anybody did a singing face for Wonderful ChristmasTime and got tired after searching through Page and page and page of results then went to new content instead and saw you posted this lol.

11 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Thanks. it didn't notify me you replied here either I was currently searching previous topics to see if anybody did a singing face for Wonderful ChristmasTime and got tired after searching through Page and page and page of results then went to new content instead and saw you posted this lol.

I know they are having some hiccups in the system, this may be one of those. I received other alerts today but not a couple. Another person requested Johnny Cash - I saw James sent it for me.

Practically living on here pays off. LOL

JR

14 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

I think I did that one beginning 2016 - what version though?

JR

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dibblejr said:

I think I did that one beginning 2016 - what version though?

JR

Was looking for the classic one I believe it's Paul McCartney? I've come to the realization the forum searches don't like me. it will take one word from my search and display a hundred results except for the one that I really need lol

2 hours ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Was looking for the classic one I believe it's Paul McCartney? I've come to the realization the forum searches don't like me. it will take one word from my search and display a hundred results except for the one that I really need lol

I will look on my computers and see if that's the one. I may have done Glee but cant recall. And my typo should have been 2017.

JR

3 hours ago, Jetmech4aa said:

Can I have a copy?

thanks,

jetmech4aa@gmail.com

Sent, enjoy

JR

10 hours ago, Mister said:

Would love a copy of Michael Jackson's  "Beat it" song sequence.

Sonomaaz2003@aol.com 

Sent , enjoy

JR

After I get done with my ebay orders today, I am going to tackle this song. I've got 20 songs done for Christmas so far and will try to have a couple more. The wife agreed with me that having too many songs for Christmas last year had the people staying too long trying to watch the whole show and created some parking issues so we are going to reduce the amount of songs this year for Christmas.

So that just gave me the green light to go ahead with more Halloween songs instead lol.

Edited by GriswoldStyle

• 3 weeks later...

Would it be too late for me to request a copy of this please? My email is sfranklin@centerville.k12.tx.us

Thank you if it isn't too late!

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:58 AM, GriswoldStyle said:

After I get done with my ebay orders today, I am going to tackle this song. I've got 20 songs done for Christmas so far and will try to have a couple more. The wife agreed with me that having too many songs for Christmas last year had the people staying too long trying to watch the whole show and created some parking issues so we are going to reduce the amount of songs this year for Christmas.

So that just gave me the green light to go ahead with more Halloween songs instead lol.

Sent, my apologies, I never seen this, didn't get an email alert or at least I didn't see it.

Enjoy

JR